Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsWeddings · 1 month ago

Why even love for me turns into sadness?

I was doing repairs into an apartment in a building. A girl asked me to build something in the balcony of her house to prevent people falling. I did add a sort of guard rail to her balcony cause it looked a bit too low. She thanked me and we instantly connected, to the point that we are now engaged. I come from some years spent in jail, cause I avenged my mom. This girl didn't care about it and about me being the weird, isolated one. She cried whe I told her why I did it and held my hand. Yet being with her causes me a phyical pain in my chest, like, universal pain concentrated in me when I look at her. I love her so much but it feels like love makes me feel this way, I cannot live love like people my age. I just feel like hugging her and holding her tight, nothing more. Love it's too much pain for me. It feels like I'll never be able to overcome it. She is the angel that keeps me alive

• Foofa

Some talk therapy would probably help you. 

• Trish

Are you saying that you murdered someone.  I can see why you would only Love her from afar if you're even capable.

"She is the angel that keeps me alive"

I can't tell if you're on LSD, or just the dreamy drama type, but never put this kind of burden on someone else.  You're trying to make it sound like Romeo & Juliet, but it...doesn't.  Besides, their ending sucked.

No pain, no gain.

If your commentary is real and not just creative fiction (?), you need to get yourself into therapy with a competent, licensed professional counselor.  

• Alfred

'with your kind permission,your words here touched and thrilled my heart and soul.

it sounds to me until/ unless  proven otherwise - you're kind of a post- trauma state, given what you've been going through...yes, sir.

and it sounds to me that's you keep seeing yourself unworthy, unlovable and so.

now, I want you to understand it's probably just about time for you to go on with your life...and to strive to make the best out of it...yes, sir!

you might need the professional help of a psychologist or so, in real life.

you've got to understand you've  got to do your best to boost your self - esteem and self- confidence, to learn/ get used to love and respect yourself along with respecting others...yes!

you haven't got the right/ are not supposed to discard/ dismiss/ mock  anyone's blessings- as the sages teach us.... and this woman's love is probably the blessing and that God's present to you - the one you need to rebuild your life on a healthy and dignified basis...yes, sir!

instead  of being reluctant / dismissing it- take the chance of rebuilding your life , paying attention to love , respect and cherish her  the way she deserves, for the sake of the happiness of both of you...

is this a movie plot? lmao

avenged your mom??

• funny

You are too tired in life, don’t worry everything will be fine.