Anonymous

How come people think that my message to others to avoid this place isn't going to be effective when I'm trying to save autistic people?

So I got tired and fed up with the nonsense of these certain trolls on here and so I made a video telling people the truth about this place. I made a video in an attempt to warn other people in an attempt to save other people from the same harassment that I've been receiving. I told my friend andy about it and he said that I'm not going to get any support from other people by making this video and said that instead, I will get people attacking me and calling me names. I'm just trying to save other people from experiencing the same stuff I've been through. I'm tired of being stalked and I'm fed up with people trying to convince others that I'm a troll when I'm trying to get advice from others. I've already found a different site where I can go to now and so I decided to make this video to help advocate people and prevent them from receiving the same harassment I've received. How come people think that my efforts in saving people isn't going to be appreciated ? What is wrong with people ???

• Ann

Too chicken to show your face in the video?  The ceiling fan really isn't that interesting. You supposedly have Christmas lights strung around in your room.  Why didn't we at least see those, to verify that it's really your room? 

Blah, blah, blah.

Whine whine whine.

Yet another attempt to project your behavior on others.

Thought you said you were done with this place?  Not that I believed you since you have claimed multiple times you were leaving and yet here you still are.

And really  nobody is going to sit thru one of your boring youtube videos.

Being autistic is not a free pass and being an inept troll and immature brat is not a disability jacob.

This guy is a pathological liar. People on youtube need to realize that he is not what he says. He lied during the whole video and made up stuff. By the way that ceiling fan matches the fan in his room on zillow. 

The main problem is that most people have enough sense to distrust youtube videos, especially on a newly created account with no supporting evidence.

Forevermore, they can easily visit this site, see your posts, and come to the same conclusion: that you are the nonsense-spewing troll infesting this section.

The main form of 'harassment' you have been getting is to be told that you are being foolish when you make claims of doing various illegal, immoral or stupid actions, or making the absurd claim that your disability somehow protects you from the legal consequences of foolish actions.

Shut up. No one is going to listen to you or believe you. Just stop it. Your making yourself look stupid.