Anonymous

Why do whites women think they are soo attractive ?

Lol you pathetic white bitches love hating on Latina, black woman, East Asian women and south Asian women especially

Favorite Answer

I am from the far east and I was always hated by white women for my appearance.  They consistently pulled their eyes, even older women who should know better, so please don't say that racist white females don't openly display racism.  I've seen white female missionaries exhibit racism.  During Brexit, I was told by a bunch of white girls to go hang myself because I looked Chinese even though these girls hardly looked like oil paintings - pretty ugly.  People assume white skin entitles girls superior beauty automatically when most are really just sub-standard.  As with the general white community (not every single one), they oppose anyone who is different - prejudice, it's just what it is I'm afraid.

Whoever you are thinking of, that's just them. I think women of all races have their own special gorgeous features. 

Because alot of white women are pretty and look better than Latinas on average. Jealousy isn't cute...

• Dave

Japanese women are the best.  I have a new appreciation for all those Godzilla movies I saw when I was a kid.

I don't know what I've seen Latinas way hotter than White women.

White women are milk and honey for NON-White Men. 

Most white men are bored of white women which is why many go the other way. 

If a blonde white woman went to asia, Latin America or Africa all the men will do anything to hook up with her. 

It’s only in their own homeland where White women aren’t as popular 

Source(s): My view

I NEVER NEVER came across a racist white woman who think this way

I only met thousand of ugly racist African Black women who hate European, Asian, East asian and Latin women 

Black women and Middle Eastern women are the bottom line of attractiveness 

Latina and East Asian women are even more pale than some white women.

Nah, we only hate you for being annoying. You people are the reason why your black community isn't as accepted as you'd like it to be, because you won't shut your fuckingmoth? If I hit you in the mouth, would you shut up then? Stay in your god damn place. 

I'm sorry you feel this way. We're not all intolerant. Dr Michael Laitman gives us hope here: There has always been hatred in the world, but there hasn’t always been racism. Today, as the question of racism and race equality becomes increasingly prominent, it is easy to see its destructive potential. To avoid declining into extreme violence, far worse than what we have already seen, we must understand where racism comes from and what we can do about it. If we play our cards right, we will be able not only to mitigate the hatred, but to turn it into a beautiful union of races that support and complement one another.

We needn’t be the same; we need to be different people working for the same goal which is the happiness and well-being of humanity.

Variety is beautiful.