Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkVegetarian & Vegan · 1 month ago

Why do people think only people that eat meat murder people (milliant vegans)?

Militant vegans have many silly beliefs. PeTA tell terrible lies and stage videos that gullible people mindlessly believe. This just one example of their insane beliefs. 

"Think" is the wrong word to use here. You should ask, "Why do people MINDLSSLY BELIEVE such PETA lies as only people that eat meat murder people?" Vegans believe lots of PETA lies without question. 

I eat meat, and I'm not a murderer. And militant vegans, if they're demonically possessed, would probably commit murder - if given the opportunity. 

• Megumi

They mindlessly believe any lies PETA tells. PETA needs to be terminated. 

What people think this? You do need to back your statements up, you know.

I don't think there's any connection between someone's diet and their propensity to commit murder. 

• polly

I bet Estibaliz Carranza regrets letting those renovators into her house that then went snooping through her freezers & snitched on her to the Police

“People” don't think that. You're the only one.

Your link leads to an article from The Sun (a paper that is a joke) and it has NOTHING to do with the point you are trying to make.

LOL.

I feel the same way.

I think you will enjoy this video.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=z0O_VYcsIk8