Will you help support Clarence Thomas in reversing abortion rights making abortion illegal ?

A woman should be able to make the decision whether to have a baby or not but she should make that decision before she gets pregnant not after 

Technology is now catching up to the churches , technology is now proving that there is life at conception

When a woman has a miscarriage is because the baby dies inside of her, if there is no life then what dies?

Absolutely not. Clarence Thomas can spread his sperm far and wide and never even know if he created a child for a woman to handle. I had a miscarriage. I know science and know my kids were alive from the beginning. I don't know who says there is no life there. That is completely untrue. What is there is a lot of cells that have the potential to turn into a human baby. Women should have no laws made about their bodies. If they don't feel they can support a child or be a good parent at the time and know they can't go the adoption route, they should have the choice to end the pregnancy. I have had a miscarriage at three months. I saw my baby at 6 weeks. I was devastated because I wanted that baby so much. I had others and the pain has dwindled. Children need care and time. Not day care centers and a Mom who let them hold the bottle while she checks social media. Why have babies who will be neglected or abused? Finally, there have been going on 62,000,000 abortions. Add 62 million to 325 million, our current estimated population. Without abortions, we would have increased our population by 1/5. Many babies would have no decent lives or what they needed and Republicans, once that baby is born, don't care what happens to it. Bad neighborhood. Terrible schooling. Not enough food--the complaints about EBT are huge. People must not want those children, babies and to eat. Pro-life is not anto-abortion. That is simply pro-birth. Many of us care what happens to the actual baby after it's born. Trump and Republicans act like we hate babies. It is the opposite. We care about all human life and don't see what is good about having an unwanted baby. I don't not agree with late-term pregnancy or partial birth abortions. Those babies are viable; they don't need the mother's body to survive even though that would be best. Stop listening to people who act like this is common. It is not. And I don't know anyone who would support these abortions. If Republicans really cared about people, they wouldn't  complain about helping feed the hungry. They wouldn't have let coronavirus run rampant in our country (Trump did that part), infecting millions and killing about 130,000 people so far. What about their lives? They were left to die so Trump could keep up the stock market and the economy. He cared more about himself. And look at the economy. He is bragging about new jobs this morning. Many people are just returning to work. It is his fault that unemployment ever got that high in the first place. You have to ask yourself why this doesn't bother you, perhaps why you don't mind racism if you don't.  

What backwards place do you come from?

• MissA

People really don't get how the Supreme Court works, huh? 

Thomas correctly says the Supreme Court did an overreach in Roe v. Wade. 

Overturning Roe v. Wade would not make abortion illegal, but would return it to the states to decide individually what to do with abortion laws.

• helene

I always support Clarence Thomas. But he doesn't need my support. 

i dont believe in abortion but i cant tell others what to do

• God

I thought the abortion issue was settled almost 50 years ago.  I'm glad John Roberts is siding against those that are still fighting based on their religious garbage.