sanjeev asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 month ago

Should I Consider Having Weight Loss Surgery?

Hi, I would not opt for the surgery. As it might involve its own pros and cons. Always go with nature.

There are different forms of exercise one can try according to your preferences

. I personally like a group and I hate doing it all alone. So I make sure I enroll myself in a gym or any kind of exercise club. 

Many people like being calm so they opt for yoga, but I like loud music, dance, etc so I would always prefer Zumba, aerobics dance, etc. 

In my Zumba class, my motivation is a 70 yr old young lady. Yes, I mentioned young because she neve skips classes and she does all the moves as per the instructor's note. 

Exercise has more to do with not only our weight but also it helps us mentally. To be honest the days I do the exercise I can give my 100% focus and I also have more energy to run behind my kid. But the other days would be low days. feeling sad at something. Visit http://news.jugaadin.com/14-benefits-of-exercise-a...  to know more about it 

Take one step at a time. Go Slowly, you can definitely reach your goal. 

Do it!!  Being heavy just brings you down.  I've been big all my life and have always felt inferior to others because of it.  I've been "mooed" at teased and ostricized by almost everyone.  Been turned away for jobs even you name it.  It is such a burden to be overweight.  If only I had gotten the surgery.  Would have saved me a lot of pain.  Now I'm old and have numerous health problems all stemming from my extra weight.  Get it asap.

Well It's still an option and people have done it, If you're ready for the lifestyle after it. However why  not try Keto Diet? Stress free and very applicable

No.  Diet and exercise.  Drink water only and stop eating junk food.  Change your mindset.  You can do this!

• kelvin

how about you discuss that with your doctor

It depends on the severity of your condition, your willingness to change and follow strict instructions, including weight loss diet prior to surgery, and dedicate your life to a strict regimen following the procedure. Expense is another circumstance too as it’s quite costly 

• Murzy

Join Weight Watchers. My friend lost 235 lbs.

Let’s see

Are you morbidly obese?

Has your doctor told you you are at risk of having major health problems if you don’t start trying to lose weight ?

If yes and yes you should.

If not either consult with your doctor if you are overweight or see a therapist if you are not