i reset my modem/router. and still cant log in to the website at 192.168 etc. and the modem's gui details still wont log me in.  i called ?

them a few times and they said "well we havent changed anything sir. nothing has been touched". and "no im sorry sir. we cant access your modem's page from here. " and they dont even bother to read the modem on their end to see whats wrong. what did i win or lose in the ball game?

The question is whether your anti-virus package doesn't like your modem's "home page."  I have that problem now and then because my modem's certificate often seems to be out of date.  So I have to go in and override the A/V package to be able to log in.  However, most modems  have the correct address and password on a printed sticker on the underside of the unit.  So after a reset, you should be able to log in using the data on that sticker.

You can resolve your issue by Login at TP-Link Router. You can get step by step setup information or you can do live chat on live chat window with our experts. 

I think you got one of those ISP controlled Modem/Router units where it will get the configuration file when its reconnected to the ISP.   Which overrides the default configuration once connected. They did this so tech support can setup your port forwarding or other advanced options which may be out the scope of the customer.  The way to log into those with the default settings is to unplug the Phone cord if DSL or Coax cable wire.  Then power cycle it which will allow you into modem's GUI.      This is exactly why I avoid those units.  I want to have control over my devices and not the ISP have any access other than pushing firmware updates to the modem. 

• P

Make sure you are connected with an Ethernet cable on a laptop and access it like this:

webpage:   http://192.168.100.1 or http://192.168.0.1

Login: Admin

Password: on the device label, 12 characters long.

If you do not have a laptop with an Ethernet cable you will need to find a friend who does.  

Reboot your computer

Then open a command line (windows key R then type cmd)

type ipconfig then enter

The gateway address is the router.

• VP

What's the make and model of your router?  

Did you read the User Manual for your router?

• Lv 7

what ball game?

what model is your router. can't really advise if we don't know what you're working with.

if youre talking about ya it was down yesterday

When you say you reset your modem/router what exactly did you do?  Just power cycle or reset to factory defaults?  What kind of modem/router is it?