Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Home & GardenCleaning & Laundry · 1 month ago

People keep commenting on my scent at work, what could it be?

I received many good comment about the way I smell i don't use much cologne and don't need deodorant. I am Hispanic and someone said most Mexicans have this same clean smell, clean light sweet scent. Anyone have any idea what would cause this? Not a bad thing just wondering what it is? Apparently my whole house has the same smell as well. 

It is not because you are Hispanic.  No, Mexicans do not all smell the same.  It is some product you are using.

If the food that is taken makes the body  smell nice, what are  the  items that are generally consumed by  the Mexicans responsible for the clean smell.. Why not share the secret  without fear of deodorant manufacturers'lobby

I am not sure about whether it has something to do with being Hispanic. My husband Who is also Hispanic smells quite normal to me. If you don’t use much of cologne or deodorant it probably comes from your clothes. Thank your wife because it seems she’s using a really good laundry detergent. Would you mind sharing what it is? I’m curious what she uses. 

Do you keep fresh herbs in the house like cilantro or oregano  

• L

It's probably the soap or shampoo you are using.

Take a shower before going to work.

someone is probably secretly shampooing your hair and anointing your body with scented oils while you sleep

• Mr. P

It is what you eat. Probably oils from herbs.

It is probably because of your diet. Assuming everyone in your household eats pretty much the same things that would be the most likely explanation I think.

ask the people commenting on why theyre saying that