Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Home & GardenCleaning & Laundry · 1 month ago

People keep commenting on my scent at work, what could it be?

I received many good comment about the way I smell i don't use much cologne and don't need deodorant. I am Hispanic and someone said most Mexicans have this same clean smell, clean light sweet scent. Anyone have any idea what would cause this? Not a bad thing just wondering what it is? Apparently my whole house has the same smell as well. 

16 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

It is not because you are Hispanic.  No, Mexicans do not all smell the same.  It is some product you are using.

• 1 month ago

If the food that is taken makes the body  smell nice, what are  the  items that are generally consumed by  the Mexicans responsible for the clean smell.. Why not share the secret  without fear of deodorant manufacturers'lobby

• 1 month ago

I am not sure about whether it has something to do with being Hispanic. My husband Who is also Hispanic smells quite normal to me. If you don’t use much of cologne or deodorant it probably comes from your clothes. Thank your wife because it seems she’s using a really good laundry detergent. Would you mind sharing what it is? I’m curious what she uses. 

• 1 month ago

Do you keep fresh herbs in the house like cilantro or oregano  

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • L
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

It's probably the soap or shampoo you are using.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Take a shower before going to work.

• 1 month ago

someone is probably secretly shampooing your hair and anointing your body with scented oils while you sleep

• Mr. P
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

It is what you eat. Probably oils from herbs.

• 1 month ago

It is probably because of your diet. Assuming everyone in your household eats pretty much the same things that would be the most likely explanation I think.

• 1 month ago

ask the people commenting on why theyre saying that

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.