Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 4 months ago

Where will liberals move to when Trump is re-elected?

24 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    4 months ago

This country will not survive four more years of Trump! The American people will rip it apart at the seams! The division is bad now, imagine what it will be like on election night if he wins again.. The worst case scenario endless riots, destruction of our cities, more death and endless violence!

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

If Trump gets re-elected then I think much more people will die in the USA.

How many people already died in the USA?

• 4 months ago

further to the violent left... and continue the war against America

• 4 months ago

I don't think there is any country that would allow them in except Iran.. Hey why Don t we take up a collection? Wait we tried that, no takers. They just decided to stay with Hollywood stomping their feet with their thumbs in their mouths cying.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    4 months ago

Liberals should stay and burn everything down Trump touched. It's better than letting Trump hand it and the world over to Putin. LOOK at what we had to deal with this year. Why are you staying in denial? 3 years after the Presidency he created America we live in now. How can you honestly believe he's done anything good? You're a traitor for supporting that man. He was briefed in Feb that Russia placed bounties on US soldier's heads.

• 4 months ago

Even Fox News acknowledges that the fat lard has no chance to be reelected. Dump is DONE

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

Call up Vegas and bet the farm on that.  You should get good odds, since even Fox polls show donnie losing to Biden.

• 4 months ago

If there is mail in voting trump will not get re elected hate to burst your bubble 

• 4 months ago

I doubt they are welcome anywhere after all the rioting and looting has been so well covered by all the media

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

They will  continue to live in their parent's basements.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.