Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 1 month ago

Does this mean he's still interested in having sex with me?

I sent a guy pictures of breasts via text message and he loved one of the photos. Does this mean he's still interested?

Update:

We've been talking for a while about having sex.

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Edna
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Yeah; he's still interested. He's interested in having sex with you, and that's about all he interested in. He's also very interested in showing all his friends the pictures of your breasts that you sent to him.

• Chanel
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

You will only know when you meet him in person.

Sex isn't everything. You need a person who cares for your well being and likes you for yourself.

If you want to have sex with him then use protection.

We cannot give you a straight answer cos we do not know the guy or yourself.

• 1 month ago

Can you send me same pictures, so I can help you in this dilemma 

• 1 month ago

I'd keep on sending him pictures.  you want to do everything to keep him interested.  Even if he doesnt send them back.  Sounds like he might be.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

He is the person to ask, surely? Let's hope that he doesn't show the pic to other people - especially if you split up acrimoniously at some point.

Sex might be fun obviously, as are drink and drugs no doubt, but outside of a strong and well established relationship it can turn out to be disastrous. Not only can pregnancy and STDs result, but sexual intercourse can often be emotionally bonding (especially if regular or frequent), and when the strong friendship, mutual values and interests etc. are not in place this can prove emotionally confusing. Just read some of the questions here, or watch some of the daytime t.v. shows with very unhappy people who have had sex too soon and/or with the wrong person. It can also cost a girl her self respect and the respect of others (including future boyfriends).

Good Luck!

• 1 month ago

If he reciprocated the gesture by sending you a picture of his own boobs then that means he likes you.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Post the pic so we can appropriately  judge the situation.

Lisa, ask a stupid question you get a stupid answer.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

no. lol. show any guy a pic of boobs and he'll love it...

• 1 month ago

No             

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.