Anonymous

Would you consider her a whore ?

A girl who has cheated on her boyfriend with 3 of her coworkers

Cheating doesn't make a whore.  Making money for sex makes a whore. she's 'promiscuous', maybe a bit of a slut.

• Piero

If she did not get paid for sex, she is not a whore.

She must be insecure with herself

As a whore is a prostitute who performs sexual favors for cash payments, this girl definitely does not appear to be a whore to me. I would say she's a girl who enjoys sex and is enjoying herself while she searches for perfection or, perhaps she's addicted to sex or she could be a nymphomaniac.  In my much younger days, I had an addiction with sex and enjoyed it with as many ladies as possible. I knew several girls in a similar situation and none of them were whores. Most of them eventually found their dream guy and settled down. Give his girl a chance and she'll turn out fine.

She didn't get anything but sex so she is not a whore but she probably is a slut

If it was not for money or power then she is not a whore.

Whore - a prostitute.

Prostitute - a person, in particular a woman, who engages in sexual activity for payment.

No, I would not.

I wouldn’t say whore, But definitely a woman who has no respect for her self or her boyfriend. If your in a relationship you don’t cheat . Period.

• art

I would consider her a sl@g, but I guess thats the same thing really

you would be better to get checked out in case she has given you an STI - she could have anything

• No me lo pele eso es ser severa. Hp