Mier
Lv 5
Mier asked in SportsFootball (American) · 1 month ago

Where were you in 1997 when the Packers defeated the Patriots in the Super Bowl ?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Kathy
    Lv 7
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

I was home watching the game.

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

I was a Freshman in high school. I remember watching that game with my dad. 

• RICK
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I missed that game as I w as vacationing in a country that does not carry the NFL

• 1 month ago

Most of the U.S. country, including Wisconsin, Illinois, Minnesota, Michigan, Iowa, Indiana, Missouri, and Ohio States and the cities of Chicago, Indianapolis, Detroit, Milwaukee, Green Bay, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Minneapolis-St. Paul and St. Louis saw the Green Bay Packers defeated the New England Patriots 35-21 in Super Bowl 31. Others in the states of Washington, Oregon, California, Nevada, Idaho, Montana, Wyoming, Colorado, Arizona and New Mexico and in the Kansas City, Los Angeles, San Francisco, San Diego, Seattle, Phoenix, Salt Lake City, and Denver markets saw the 1997 Phoenix Open where Steve Jones scores a victory over a 11 stroke margin over Jesper Parnevik.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

I was in 2nd grade so probably in my room playing on the Nintendo 64

• 1 month ago

I was not a big fan at this time in my life but I recall watching the game at my grandmothers house. 

• 1 month ago

I was 5, probably at home, and not watching the Packers defeat the Patriots in the Super Bowl.

• David
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Waiting for my Broncos to erupt the next season.

• 1 month ago

Playing soccer like a good American.

• 1 month ago

Uh...let's see 97 I was about a year out of college.  I would have either been at my first apartment or I would have probably watched with my father, because most of my friends at that point were not football fans.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.