What are some shows on Netflix and/or Hulu that made you connect with the characters?

These are some shows I already watched so please don’t mention them:

The 100

Avatar the Last Airbender

Money Heist

Anne with an E

Stranger Things

Gossip Girl

Pretty Little Liars

Orange is the New Black

Prison Break

Z Nation

Breaking Bad

American Horror Story

Outer Banks

Riverdale

Never Have I Ever

Vampire Diaries (I don’t think I finished)

The Walking Dead (didn’t finish)

Under the Dome (didn’t finish)

Teen Wolf (didn’t finish)

Legacies

The Society

Once Upon a Time (didn’t finish)

iZombie (didn’t finish)

Dollhouse

I only connected with the characters in some of the above shows, such as The 100 and Avatar the Last Airbender, to give two examples. Thank you.

I am looking for recommendations, I worded the question like that because I only like shows where I can connect with the characters. Sorry, I forgot to mention it!

I think you're fishing for recommendations, is that right?  You didn't word it like that, but given that you're telling people they can't mention something you've seen, that's what it sounds like.  I'll give you some suggestions that I think are similar to the things you mentioned.

Dollhouse - If you liked this, you should try the GOOD shows by Joss Whedon, Buffy the Vampire Slayer (please don't quite early, it's a bit cheesy at the surface level but really picks up), Firefly, and if you get really hooked, Angel (the spinoff from Buffy).

iZombie - You say you didn't finish, and I suspect I know why.  The show tried to actually have the world change rather than remaining what it was.  Bold, but it also ruined the show.  The same creator made Veronica Mars and you should DEFINITELY try that.  Also, try Santa Clarita Diet.  For the zombie parody win.

Once Upon A Time - While it doesn't have the supernatural/fairy tale element, you should try Revenge with Emily Van Camp.  It's got that same constant twisting and turning plot nature.

Vampire Stuff - I see a couple vampire things on there.  Have you tried True Blood?  It's inconsistent but definitely has moments.  If you're open to a parody, and like New Zealish humor, try What We Do in the Shadows...the TV series.  Quirky humor, not everyone's taste, but very funny if your tastes match.

Breaking Bad - Ozark and Narcos are the easy suggestions here.  But how about Dexter or The Americans or Better Call Saul or The Wire?

Orange - If you like OitNB, try Jenji Kohan's previous series Weeds.  It's only good through the first 3 seasons, IMHO, then it jumps the shark.  But it was pretty good for those three seasons.

ALSO, while they're not quite exactly like anything you mentioned, I feel like you should try Dead Like Me, Wonderfalls, and Pushing Daisies.  I feel like they're kind of like some of the stuff you've picked, but not directly.

You seem to like shows that trend toward the sci fi and horror genre.  So you might try some of these:

The Magicians

Locke and Key

Supernatural

Lucifer

Better Call Saul

Alias (I think it's on Hulu in July)

NOS4A2

Agents of Shield (gets off to a really slow start, but is worth hanging in there)

Legends of Tomorrow (skip season 1)

Cloak and Dagger

Runaways

Umbrella Academy

Mindhunter

Black Mirror

Hannibal

Bates Motel

You

UnReal (skip the final season)

The 4400

So...even if I've made a connection with characters of these shows, because you mentioned them, I'm not allowed to? That makes no sense. 

I thought Ozark was pretty good