How do you think humans were created by evolution, created by a higher power or another way?

• A
    Favorite Answer

Personally I agree with the Bible's viewpoint on the matter. It speaks of how Jehovah God created man and woman in the beginning. (Genesis 1:26 & 27) Those 2 had within their genes the means for all the races of mankind to be made. (Acts 17:26)

Source(s): New World Translation of the Holy Scriptures, JW.org

I am still waiting for empirical proof 

but religions and existence of god is all based on feelings and faith with myth backing it up

so less facts on that side

-----

while 

the line 

"Adaptation to environment through natural selection, is happening all the time."

is based in FACTs not feelings 

the point of humans origins is still a Theory based on that with the existence of proof of lessor developed humanoids over hundreds of thousands of years  is known 

and statements like 

"None of it will ever cause a fish to turn into a bird." 

shows a lack of long term thinking and the simple fact no one of science ever said a fish turned into a bird (Metamorphosis) 

extremist statements like that dissolve any respect for the creationist/god/faith side of the discussion 

the big failure of the people of faith is they demand we immediately choose and not wait for facts,

we are not allowed to NOT believe in anything according to creationist - we must choose and prove it

yet creationist have made that choice and cannot prove it but use emotions l conjecture to guilt/fear people into joining their faith 

SO to a point I believe nothing leaning to science not fear and superstition

At one time people of faith threw their children into volcanoes to appease god  

I have problems accepting modern versions of the same thing 

like many 

I wait for proof god exist ,, show me please burning talking bush>? heal all the lepers and all sick children ... I wait 

Phil M has best answer

I believe and know that we were created by God as human beings.

150 years of evidence of evolution but what does that prove really? 

Source(s): LOL!
  • Phil M

Biological evolution is way more likely than magic. Evolution has been proven. Magic on the other hand is based on trickery and deception.

• Caesar

Evolution is the working theory of Biology, in basic Biology, you learn about the process by which different kinds of living organisms are thought to have developed and diversified from earlier forms during the history of the earth.... just that the majority of theist understand Biology, is science and science is nothing about theism or atheism, the majority of theist understand how science work

Abiogenesis, or informally the origin of life, is the natural process by which life has arisen from non-living matter, such as simple organic compounds... nothing about evolution.

Thousand of religions got their stories about being created by a higher power but we must admit that religions are a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality and the very idea of gods is a product of the human imagination.

We were all programmed to believe the world is billions of years old and evolution is a thing.

I believed it too; why wouldn’t I?

I mean we had PROOF… walk into any natural history museum and see for yourself: obviously there was a prehistoric world before the one we know. The dinosaurs were somehow obliterated and God ‘started again’. Right? Well… that begs the question…. what was He doing? “Practicing”? That made no sense.

So instead of ‘weaving’ what I knew into the evidence to try to make it fit, I did the unthinkable: I actually dared to ask God about it.

The following is just a tiny portion of two years of God-guided experience, using only secular science (before there was anything like a ‘creationist website’).

Enjoy and share - but be kind as you help people reach your level of understanding. Test everything.

In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. He created everything in the beginning, before He called the things He had made into being during the increments of darkness and light He called ‘days’. You were there, in the heart of God in the beginning; and you have been called into being NOW. That is why you are called a human, being. God created and sustains the material world from the - more real - supernatural dimention. I will tell you how to enter it at the end of my answer.

Don't allow anyone to dictate to you what to think; including me (and don't believe everything you think). Fish eggs are still fish eggs and chicken eggs are still chicken eggs. Horse spermatazoa is still horse spermatazoa. Speciation - as within dog breeds - or changes within a species to adapt to environment cannot change one kind of animal into another. Look at the evidence honestly - putting all biases aside- then make your decision.

The word 'dinosaur' came from two Greek words that mean 'terrible lizard': a word made up in the 1800s to describe reptile fossils (fossil is from the French for 'dug up').

Tsunami waves engulfed everything in mud, then under the forces of extreme pressure turned them into stone. For a year and a half minerals (silica mostly) permiated plant and animal tissues. The mud also solidified as it compressed under the weight of billions of tons of water. Stone cannot be dated. Once around the sun is a year: you cannot hold up a rock and decide how many times it travelled around the sun.

When a fish dies, it rots or gets eaten; it does NOT turn into a fossil. But there are fish fossils everywhere; even on mountains. Every fossil is the result of the world-wide flood. Period. Do you want to see evolution? God can raise children for Abraham from the stones if He wants.  He doesn't need any of us. He can change what is in the blink of an eye.... He doesn't need millenia.

In the beginning, the world had a subtropical atmosphere... the temperatures were warm over most of the world. I know this because reptiles are cold blooded; they can't survive in cold climates, they need heat. Reptile fossils are found in regions that have freezing winters, so there must have been no winters before the flood. The 'water canopy' kept the world in a state like a terrarium; it never rained. This could mean the world wasn't spinning on a tilt back then: it's axis may have been parallel to the sun.

Bubbles trapped in amber (fossilized sap) prove the air had 50% more oxygen. Oxygen-packed air meant everything lived ten times longer: horns, tusks, fangs, reptiles, bugs, grasses and trees grew huge. We know the age of tigers by the length of their fangs. You don’t think sabre-toothed tigers were born that way, do you? Tigers are born without teeth.

You've heard of bacteria 'evolving'? No such thing: simply, the hardier bacteria were never killed off by the antibiotic in the first place. The weaker bacteria were. All that's left is 'resistant' bacteria. They were never subject to antibiotics to begin with. They never 'evolved': they are still and always will be, just bacteria.

Oxygen molecules bonded to hydrogen to form the water that filled the oceans. There were no oceans before the flood, only seas.

Eight people survived the flood 4500 years ago.  One hundred years later, their offspring directly disobeyed orders to disperse and instead came together to build the Tower of Babel."Nothing will be impossible for them." God said... So to slow technology (so we wouldn't kill ourselves off) He mixed up their languages and scattered them - also dividing the land. Pangea - the great post-flood continent - was split at this time. See Gen. 10:25 and 11:8-9

I mean - can you imagine? Electricity has always existed... we just recently learned how to harness it. What would have happened if the ancient Egyptians had that power?

The people were scattered throughout the world - and we are all descendants of them. They took the stories of God, creation, the pre-flood people and world, and the stories of the flood with them. The ancient Chinese language is a pictograph of Genesis 1-11, and their ancient word for 'boat' contains the number 8 for the 8 people that were on the ark. 

There are stories about these events found in every ancient culture around the world (230 at last count). Do you think it's all one big coincidence?

Go to Jesus and seek mercy. He is the way... the portal into the Kingdom of God.

Created by higher power through evolution

• Paul

Humans have a dual nature - a biological nature that evolved through natural means, and a spiritual nature and immortal soul that could not have been the result of any natural process, but were created directly by God.

See....

Exodus 20:11 KJV — For in six days the LORD made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them is, and rested the seventh day: wherefore the LORD blessed the sabbath day, and hallowed it.