Would a vegan eat lab-grown meat?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • Isabel
    Lv 4
    3 days ago

I think that would really depend on the individual. I know that I wouldn’t, but I’m sure there are some in word.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Nope coz they craaaaazy

• Orla
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Good question.  Is lab grown meat an animal byproduct ??  It never was inside an animal.  No animal suffered and died from lab grown...as far as I understand.  Interesting question....ten points for Josue !!!

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

They whole point in vegans not eating meat is because they don't want to eat anything to do with animals flesh. Anything that imitates real ground up meat. Because they don't even want meat in the first place. So if they're gonna eat fake meat. May as well eat the real thing lol it's silly

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • geezer
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

''Lab-grown'' meat is NOT vegan .. it's still an animal by-product.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I wouldn't.  It's disgusting and completely unnecessary

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I'm not a vegetarian or a vegan. Even though I'm a meat eater, I would not eat lab-grown meat. I also won't eat fake meats.

As a personal preference, I eat real meat that came from a slaughtered farm animal.

Veganism, eating fake meats, eating lab-grown meat, and eating Soylent Green are against my worldview. I believe that there is a satanic government conspiracy behind veganism, fake meats, lab-grown meat, and the idea of producing Soylent Green (a reference to cannibalism). I will not bow down to those agendas, no matter what anyone says.

I like eating at Burger King. At the same time, I don't ever eat the Impossible Whopper. I'm a real man. Not a soy boy.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I wouldn't have though so but if they did they would no longer be vegan (or even vegetarian).

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

If they do, they aren't vegans.   Lab grown meat is made with material harvested from a live animal.  Vegans do not eat products harvest from animals whether it's milk or lab meat.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

No, they would eat lab grown veggies.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.