Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentImmigration · 1 month ago

How do I get a permanent resident deported?


I'm a US citizen

5 Answers

  • Anonymous
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

    Did they commit a crime ? That’s the only way they are deportable and  potentially loose their green card ( residence ) . Why do you want them deported ? 

  • 1 month ago

    You can't get anybody deported, neither could I. But if a foreigner, legal, illegal, doesn't matter,  gets convicted of a heinous crime and has served his time, he gets deported. So all you have to do is take a video of that Green Card holder killing or raping someone and you are off to a good start.

  • Foofa
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

    Convince them to commit a crime of moral turpitude then hope the cops aren't too cowed to make the arrest. 

  • 1 month ago

    You can't.  If they are involved in illegal activity,  you can report them to the authorities, who will either jail them, or deport them if they find your observations were accurate.

  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

    All you can do is to be sure that immigration knows what your complaint is.   The best way to do that is to hire an attorney who works with the immigration department against illegal immigrants and let him contact the powers that be. Like an attorney who represents border agents. If you ask the right people you can get the names of attorney to then check out to be sure they will represent what you want done. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.