Why is Yahoo Answers so Anti-American? ?

Just look at the “Discover” section on this forum.  EACH and EVERY Discover Post is ANTI-TRUMP or Anti-American!  Wow Yahoo....  Hate Americans much? 

Let’s see how fast the Marxist Yahoo takes this Question down!

Trump 2020!

Latinos for TRUMP ! 

Favorite Answer

I'm not an american, but I feel like most of the anti-american answers come from americans. Then again, yahoo isn't exactly well known beyond US and Japan.

You do know that it is NOT just Americans who use this forum? And I thought you Yanks were hot on 'free speech.' What a joke.

I don't think YA is Anti-American, Maybe just Anti Trump my friend.

Trump claims to love America but clearly hates Americans!

Because the website is run by all liberals.

Well, Anti-American and Trump are different.

Anti-American is just anti-American Sentiment directed at Americans or America.

Trump is a Traitor to Americans. He is anti-American. He is so anti-American the Lincoln Project was formed and US veterans denounce him. To hate Trump is actually pro-America and good for America.

• Caesar

People who care about the lives of the American citizens for COVID 19 or Police brutality, people who do not support a president that does not care about the American Constitution, people who do not support a president that insult and keep attacking decorated Military men  Gens. Mattis, Kelly, McChrystal and McMaster (LTG), as well as McCain, Vindman and Bill Taylor who have served this nation who have put their lives on the line is now something Anti-American... but someone who pay for bone spurs to avoid to serve and do not care for American deaths is more American in some people minds.

All I know is if anyone wants to change their life and become a winner in life, experience true happiness, experience long lasting success in life and experience all the best things that life has to offer then they should make the best choice of their life right now and start a close relationship with God by them praying to God everyday for his help in every decision of their life everyday and in every situation of their life everyday for I guarantee if they do this everyday then their life will get better, they will have more peace, they will be more successful, they will have more happiness, and all their dreams will come true that’s because when they pray to God then God will make all good things possible for them and they must not forget to read the “Holy Bible” everyday and a great place for them to start in the holy Bible is (Psalms 1) and everyday after that read a chapter in Psalms till they finish all the chapters in Psalms then after that start on (Proverbs 1) then everyday after that read a chapter in Proverbs till they finish all the chapters in Proverbs and after that read every chapter of the Holy Bible until they finish it for it will change their life in the most amazing way

Lots of liberals.   

TRUMP!!! El Toro!