Has God ever give you a positive message?

I've been asking God to give me a partner for life

And I was worried today God would give me somebody I don't like

But then I think God reassured me He wouldn't force me to be with somebody I was not interested in

Favorite Answer

Just focus on the Word of God. That is God's message to you. Everything else is subjective; it's the Bible that contains objective truth. Study it, know it, and then make application of it to your life.

Because we have all sinned against a perfectly holy and righteous God, we all deserve eternal separation from God in hell (Rom. 6:23). However, God loves us so much that He sent His only Son Jesus to die on the cross as our Substitute so we don't have to go to hell. Christ died for our sins, was buried, and rose from the grave three days later (1 Cor. 15:3-4). He gives eternal life freely to anyone who simply believes in Him for it. No one can be saved by doing good works. Salvation is by grace alone through faith alone in Christ alone (Eph. 2:8-9).

"Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me hath everlasting life" (John 6:47).

Sometimes we worry that our "blessings" will screw us over.  But then they wouldn't be blessings, would they?

yes i receive a massage from him when i spoke to him once in a dream i had

No and you're delusional if you think God has a personal interest in your dating life.

No, God will not give you a partner. Stop waiting and go find one.

Sorry but God is not a matchmaker or dating service