why do you see feminists like Kathy Griffin tweeting for BLM?

even if it's all pretense that's not even cool.

has a black man ever cared about women's rights? in fact, sexual slavery of girls is rampant in Africa. sorry but that's just the way it is. i don't give a fvck about black/mexican/muslim men. And if you're a black woman who identifies primarily by race, it goes without saying: you're not welcome. 

Kathy griffin is an idiot

Her horrible remarks have ended her bs career 

• amy

Griffin particularly probably because of her career. She made a very bad move that wasnt funny that basically killed her career in any country that isnt anti-american. She still works and alot is overseas particularly the middle east. Of she would enjoy/encourage something like that like riots, looting, deatruction of property, areas taken over and controlled by communists. This socialist Marxist communism "uprising" to anyone with a brain would realise it would destroy the country or really any country.

If you were a real feminist, you would care about race and how it affects gender oppression. Black, Mexican, and Muslim women are way more oppressed than white women ever will be. Black, Mexican, and Muslim American men are also be more oppressed than white women. And yes, it's perputrated by racist assholes like you whether you're a man or a woman. Not all non-white men are sexist either and you know this. Most of the sexist men on here are white. If you say this sh!t to any self respecting non-white feminist, many of them would knock you tf out. That's not me threatening you as a non-white woman, that's a warning. Feminists aren't interested in you right-wing BS. You're just as bad as the Trump people except you hide behind progressive terminology. No wonder feminism has such a bad rep.

I'm with you except I have trouble thinking of females like Kathy Griffin as feminists.

Cultural marxism dictates women and blacks are both oppressed minorities fighting against an evil white male majority.   

(Yes, women are actually a majority, not men, but we consider women to be a minority anyways)

So in your world care has to be reciprocated or it doesn't count?  If someone's house burns down I shouldn't help them because I'm a renter?  If someone is starving I shouldn't help because I'm fat?  WTF does Africa have to do with it?  You are a genuine fu cking moron.