“Razor” sit down ultra light electric scooter, electric motorcycle,  or powered bicycle?

The ride to work is 7 miles. I can plug in at work.

I see no point in driving my SUV except to go to the store.

I have a 24” electric bike that is ten years old, and needs a lot of work. The technology is antiquated. I am looking to replace it with something new.

I built an ebike using a Dillinger 350 watt motor, it has a range of over 60 miles. I have put over 4000 miles on it and absolutely love it.

I want a Honda CB300F.

Electric bikes are best because the human provides about half the power and you get to sit down.  Wheels are too small on scooters which makes them dangerous.  Many electric motorcycles are classified as motor vehicles and have to be licensed and insured and you need a special license to run them.   If you are in an area with traffic lights you can get to work almost as fast on an electric bike as you can in a car.