What can cause a small pericardial effusion in a young healthy adult? ?

I am a 24 year old white Female with no known health problems. Last week I was found to have a small pericardial effusion. I haven’t been sick. Just sob. What could cause this? 

In the absence of advanced cancer and kidney failure, possible causes include a variety of viral or bacterial infections, including covid19; and autoimmune disorders that cause inflammation. 

Heart problems are one of the more common complications of covid19, and viral infections in general are one of the most common causes of pericarditis and pericardial effusions.  .Maybe you were one of the asymptomatic persons with covid19.  Its not important to know the cause if the problem is abating and nothing new pops up.  But if you think covid19 is a possibility and you want to know, you can get a free antibody test from Red Cross if you donate a pint of blood.  They are looking for people with covid19 antibodies.