I drank super moldy apple cider, help!?

I drank a few glasses of apple cider. As i was pouring another glass, I saw that the bottom has mold growing at the bottom. The expiration date is over a year ago. I don't know what to do. Is it harmful??

Update:

I have grown wings. Mold has replaced my skin. I no longer require sustenance. I now spend my days as a vigilante. I am... Mold Man.

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

    First, it's just “cider” - all cider is made from apples.

    Second mould wouldn't grow in alcohol.

    Third mould would be on the top, not at the bottom.

    Fourth,  cider doesn't expire.

  • CB
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

    Just the stuff the settles on the bottom from the pressed apples - Not Mold - mold floats on top.

  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

    I'll bet that was fiber, not mold. 

    A sealed bottle of apple cider does not "expire".    That date has absolutely NOTHING to do with food safety.

    Even if it was mold, which it wasn't, you'll be fine. 

  • kswck2
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

    By now, you should either be fine or have voided your stomach and are fine. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.