Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Home & GardenMaintenance & Repairs · 1 month ago

live in a duplex man next door has a lot of people around the age of 24 to 28 coming over I keep getting this smell of warm electrical wire?

Could be they are cooking dope. Have the Landlord set up a spy camera. If you get no cooperation, I'd make like a bird and get the flock out of there.  

I have no idea what warm electrical wire smells like.   Try again?  Is it like a vegetable, or a mineral or a bathroom you buddy just had a dump in?   Or does it smell like a wet rock? Or wet glass? Or dry toilet paper that is unused?  I am standing in coils of electrical wire trying to figure out WTF you are talking about.  Some stuff just does not smell.

.

Everything is chemicals. So again you said absolutely nothing.  It could be Chinese food. That too is a chemical mixture.

Handyman 35+ years

Id talk to the manager and one evening when its happening id call the manager over to visit so they could smell.

It's a "chemical" smell. 

Call the drug squad.

• Da

That's CRACK or Freebased Cocaine. It smells like burnt wiring.

I roofed in the city and people were smoking it all of the time, in little nip bottles. We could smell it from the roof. 

They are smoking some Colorado online specials.

They're probably smoking meth. 

• Droopy

Bow chicka wow wow😍🤩🤪

???????????????