Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Home & GardenMaintenance & Repairs · 1 month ago

live in a duplex man next door has a lot of people around the age of 24 to 28 coming over I keep getting this smell of warm electrical wire?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Could be they are cooking dope. Have the Landlord set up a spy camera. If you get no cooperation, I'd make like a bird and get the flock out of there.  

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I have no idea what warm electrical wire smells like.   Try again?  Is it like a vegetable, or a mineral or a bathroom you buddy just had a dump in?   Or does it smell like a wet rock? Or wet glass? Or dry toilet paper that is unused?  I am standing in coils of electrical wire trying to figure out WTF you are talking about.  Some stuff just does not smell.

Everything is chemicals. So again you said absolutely nothing.  It could be Chinese food. That too is a chemical mixture.

Handyman 35+ years

• 1 month ago

Id talk to the manager and one evening when its happening id call the manager over to visit so they could smell.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

It's a "chemical" smell. 

Call the drug squad.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Da
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

That's CRACK or Freebased Cocaine. It smells like burnt wiring.

I roofed in the city and people were smoking it all of the time, in little nip bottles. We could smell it from the roof. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

They are smoking some Colorado online specials.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

They're probably smoking meth. 

• Droopy
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

Bow chicka wow wow😍🤩🤪

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

???????????????

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.