daniel asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 month ago

How do professional weightlifters get access to top of the line anabolic steroids? And do it more safe than getting it off the street?

I want to go pro in weightlifting and I just realized even if i get a doctor's prescription over seas I cant bring the anabolic steroids legally into the U.S. I know the health risks and I'm willing to take them because this is my dream and I believe I can break world records. I wanna get on steroids before I'm too old. How do I do this as legally as possible in the U.S. or outside the U.S. (prefer in the U.S.). I want to do this with a doctor and I want top of the line pharmaceuticals I don't want homemade garbage and street trash. I want to know what I'm putting in my body. How do I get the same stuff that top of the line professional weightlifters have.Thank you

There are no answers yet.
Be the first to answer this question.