Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkCooking & Recipes · 1 month ago

Why is Chrissy Teigen so extra with her food?

I spent like $50 in ingredients to make simple things like lasagna Roast beef Mac and cheese just cause she wants to use five different cheese in her mac and she uses expensive worshesire sauce in her beef and then makes simple things like baked chicken expensive by using red wine vinegar. I had to skip out on the worschesire sauce for the pot roast cause it’s expensive plus the roast was a little bland anyways

• Favorite Answer

Stop. Just stop. A normal human owns Worcestershire sauce and red wine vinegar. And they don’t throw it away after one use so they don’t need to buy a new bottle every time they cook.

Perhaps because she has the budget to do so.

I think you need a new hobby instead of spamming Yahoo.

Source(s): All Your previous questions 😉
  • kswck2

Hold on. Worcestershire sauce and red wine vinegar is in nearly every home in America, along with Tabasco sauce. And you don't throw them out after one use. And the cost Per use is minimal. The cost of cheese is however much You want to spend on it-the bag stuff in a grocery store is often on sale. Chicken is by far the cheapest meat you can buy (I just bought Perdue chicken thighs for 82 cents per pound). Beef is by far the most expensive and if it was bland, i submit she/you didn't cook it properly (i.e. was it Seared before roasting?)

maybe thats just the way she likes to do it

Because she’s rich and out of touch with us poor people.