Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthOther - Health · 1 month ago

How much longer do people need to maintain social distancing?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago

Antibacterial Face Mask from https://smartpromask.com

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

5 yrs more.........

• Andy
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

Until there's a vaccine for the virus, I guess. Every place that's eased lockdown has seen a second spike, so social distancing is a must. 

• 1 month ago

As long as it takes. And I wait for the professionals to say when.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • RICK
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Until at least 2023 and that's only if we get a good vaccine no later than February  2021

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Government would like it If we wore masks and social distanced till eternity.

• Nicey8
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

For at least 2 years until vaccine is mass produced. This is the new normal.

• 1 month ago

hopefully not much longer

• 1 month ago

Although there is talk there will be a vaccine from successful trials in October; it will be November or December before a billion vials of the vaccine are ready for the public. There are 17 vaccine trials throughout the world ongoing, but the vaccines have to be at least 50% effective before mass delivery. Questions are who will be the first group to receive the vaccines? It is believed that  front-line doctors and nurses will be first to be vaccinated. I would guess the military would be next. Try to hold-on to your senses until Thanksgiving for some good news. For the first time in my adult life, I am a little afraid. I live in Houston, Texas, and 8 persons in their 30s died of the coronavirus on Tuesday, 30 June.

harrald

• 1 month ago

Until the pandemic is over.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.