Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthOther - Health · 1 month ago

How much longer do people need to maintain social distancing?

Antibacterial Face Mask from https://smartpromask.com

5 yrs more.........

• Andy

Until there's a vaccine for the virus, I guess. Every place that's eased lockdown has seen a second spike, so social distancing is a must. 

As long as it takes. And I wait for the professionals to say when.

• RICK

Until at least 2023 and that's only if we get a good vaccine no later than February  2021

Government would like it If we wore masks and social distanced till eternity.

• Nicey8

For at least 2 years until vaccine is mass produced. This is the new normal.

hopefully not much longer

Although there is talk there will be a vaccine from successful trials in October; it will be November or December before a billion vials of the vaccine are ready for the public. There are 17 vaccine trials throughout the world ongoing, but the vaccines have to be at least 50% effective before mass delivery. Questions are who will be the first group to receive the vaccines? It is believed that  front-line doctors and nurses will be first to be vaccinated. I would guess the military would be next. Try to hold-on to your senses until Thanksgiving for some good news. For the first time in my adult life, I am a little afraid. I live in Houston, Texas, and 8 persons in their 30s died of the coronavirus on Tuesday, 30 June.

harrald

Until the pandemic is over.