Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsInfectious Diseases · 1 month ago

So can we all agree that the coronavirus isn't as bad as first thought?

42 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

Yes! It's strange seeing everyone still wearing masks.

• 1 month ago

It's mild compared to other plagues that have happened. The government is making up false information about to enforce fascism.

• 1 month ago

As any astute psychologist or psychiatrist would ask, hiding behind "anonymous": Why is it so important to you to deny the virulence and mortality of COVID-19?  

The whole "we can all agree" sounds like pathological liar Donald Trump when he is trying to fool people into believing deliberate lies---he makes up mysterious nonexistent "others" to bolster the "veracity" of the stuff he is pulling out of his, uh..."whatever"...as he spews forth inanities and insanities from the seat of his 4X-sized pants.   

Answer: Due to an utterly incompetent criminally negligent genocidal botched response from Trump to the early warnings of COVID-19 as a potential pandemic, the nationwide alarming spread and ever-rising death toll keep going up.  Europe has now banded U.S. travelers as posing a clear and present danger to their people's health and safety.  It is far worse that what morbidly obese sociopath Trump wants us all to believe so he can "justify" forcing states to open too soon.  

• 1 month ago

I am not 89-years-old so I never had much to worry about.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

We can all agree that people like you are going to do stupid things and some of you will die prematurely as a result.  Have a nice day.

• 1 month ago

No, we cannot all agree. And the statistics should tell you that much, genius. 

• Andy C
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

We'll talk in about a month...

• 1 month ago

i think its bad cause of all these shutdowns

• 1 month ago

It's worse than I thought, in December I thought it would be the same as any other time something was going around and didn't expect a lockdown. It's never happened in my life.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

yes, I agree                   

Source(s): personal experience
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.