I walked 45 minutes, how many miles is that?

idk how fast u walk but average humans walk 3-4 mph so 2.25 to 3 miles 

• Will.

It depends how fast you walked. At a normal pace you probably walked 2.5 to 3 miles.

Obviously, it depends on how fast you stride and what your stride length is. The average for humans is between three and four miles per hour. I walk the same distance every day, 2.5 miles, and it takes me between 43 and 45 minutes.  I am well past middle age, so unless you're just strolling or walking over hilly terrain, that's probably about your distance, probably a little more if you are younger.

Three miles....................

Since you walked very slow, and took very small steps, I might say you walked about 1/10th of a mile.

That would depend on speed. The average walking speed is ~ 3 MPh so You probably walked about 2.25 miles.

• sepia

The average walking speed of a human is 3 to 4 miles per hour, or 1 mile every 15 to 20 minutes. How fast you walk can be used as an indicator of overall health. Several variables contribute to individual differences, including age, sex, and height.

How can we calculate it's distance if you don't have a given speed..

assume you are walking 5km/h(3.1mph) in 45 min or 0.75 hours, the distance you traveled is 

D = st = (3.1mph)(0.75h) = 2.325 miles... 

Time cannot be converted to a distance without a rate that compares them.

• Robert

You got me. How fast do you walk?