I walked 45 minutes, how many miles is that?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

idk how fast u walk but average humans walk 3-4 mph so 2.25 to 3 miles 

• Will.
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

It depends how fast you walked. At a normal pace you probably walked 2.5 to 3 miles.

• 1 month ago

Obviously, it depends on how fast you stride and what your stride length is. The average for humans is between three and four miles per hour. I walk the same distance every day, 2.5 miles, and it takes me between 43 and 45 minutes.  I am well past middle age, so unless you're just strolling or walking over hilly terrain, that's probably about your distance, probably a little more if you are younger.

• 1 month ago

Three miles....................

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Since you walked very slow, and took very small steps, I might say you walked about 1/10th of a mile.

• 1 month ago

That would depend on speed. The average walking speed is ~ 3 MPh so You probably walked about 2.25 miles.

• sepia
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

The average walking speed of a human is 3 to 4 miles per hour, or 1 mile every 15 to 20 minutes. How fast you walk can be used as an indicator of overall health. Several variables contribute to individual differences, including age, sex, and height.

• 1 month ago

How can we calculate it's distance if you don't have a given speed..

assume you are walking 5km/h(3.1mph) in 45 min or 0.75 hours, the distance you traveled is 

D = st = (3.1mph)(0.75h) = 2.325 miles... 

• 1 month ago

Time cannot be converted to a distance without a rate that compares them.

• Robert
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

You got me. How fast do you walk?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.