Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 7 months ago

Have you ever been to Las Vegas?

I have while watching the Simpsons and playing gta 5 lol

I moved here since 2017 and I loved the place. 

I used to live in Las Vegas. It was not that great. I was only there for 6 months. 

Yes, once, in 2013. Loved the place - so vibrant and hustling. The weather was biting cold at night - colder than my hometown of Melbourne, Victoria, Australia. Saw Criss Angel at the Luxor Theatre as an early birthday gift - he was fantastic and delightful. Great shopping, food and people. I almost preferred the city over Los Angeles.

Yes, I have been to Las Vegas many times.

Many times before. 

No never my friend.

No never. ..................

i'm burnt out on las vegas

i've been more then enough

Yeah, a few times. Used to be you could get a nice room in a fancy hotel for cheap or even free with complementary meals because they were all attached to casinos where they made their real profits, but those days are over. Last time I considered passing through I learned that all the hotels had started slapping exorbitant fees onto their cheap rooms, so there's really no reason for me ever to go back. The place is just a kitschy hell-hole anyway.