Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 month ago

What is the best fast food in the united states?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

My 3 favorite places are Chipotles, Subway and Ihop.

Lv 7
    1 month ago

There is no 'best. What any person likes will depend on their tastes. Most of it is very nutritionally deficient, but some tastes really good so people overlook the lack of benefits. I don't have a fave fast food. It really depends on what I'm in the mood for, on the RARE occasions I consume it. 

Move your question to Entertainment & Music>Polls & Surveys as it's currently in Health>Diet & Fitness and not applicable to this subcategory (and thus decreases your chances of getting many useful answers).

You can move your question by clicking Edit (pencil icon for mobile)>Edit category just beneath your question, then selecting the category in which it is better suited.

• nalla
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Breakfast on a 747 leaving New York 

• John
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I prefer In-N-Out burger.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

🥴 I dunno what to tell ya. Every place is different and those who ask usually have bland taste. So.... it depends on you. Ppl particularly tend to favor Italian fast food like Fazolis. 

I prefer Greek restaurants. Hole in the wall joints. 

Astro Burger. American Burger. Apollo Burger. 

They serve lamb, pastrami and corned beef (reuben sandwiches). Rare restaurant meats.

• 1 month ago

Depends what food you want. For a fast food burger I like Wendy's Baconator.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.