Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 month ago

Does youth end at 25?

I'm 26 and feel down

youth is not hte end all of life. i have seen may older athan i and you and the all aare at aadifferent stage. see the old lady has a different energy from  the young. they are a different being. you re  a different being. look at paul rudd. look at his facce. he is not finished with his time on earth. klive 

• d

No, more like 35.

youth ends after u finish high school

No it doesnt. Im going to take a wild guess and assume that you have friends that are probably getting married and having kids. Don't pay attention to them because at thte end of the day their marriage isnt going to last. Live life at your own paste. I know this is easy for me to say but shift your focus on something else like do something u want to do like travel, shopping etc.. live ur life.

I think youth ends when you can go 24 hours without obsessing about sex.  Happened to me around 32.  After that, you are free from your impulses and can make rational decisions.  It is when life really started for me and I began to achieve all the goals I had not before.