Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Trump purchased all of the remdesivir for us and the June jobs report was excellent. Why is the Left still squawking ?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Your question is proof that you know nothing about what happened. No matter what trump does about the virus now is irrelevant. He can't be seen as the hero (which he is NOT to most of us) when he caused this. NO, he didn't cause covid-19. He ignored all warnings for months. "His" economy was more important than American lives. That is why we have the most cases and deaths in the world. Jobps report has nothing to do with trump. People are returning to work from jobs they already had. He caused that. He caused social distancing and mask-wearing and silly supporters of his think they are strong-looking not wearing a mask. It is just disregard for life (from the non-pro-life repubs). I won't wish the sickness on anyone. I just think it's foolish. If this is squawking, a person giving you facts, maybe you shouldn't be allowed on the internet. Trump supporters are very deficient in actual facts.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

In 45 states the virus is increasing and spiking more than ever, and Trump is still saying it will go away by magic. We need a leader who does not live in fairy land and helps us by dealing with facts.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

You mean the as-of-yet unproven "cure" for COVID-19?

And it's a TREATMENT, not the vaccine.  I sure as Hell hope 500,000 Americans don't need it!!

• 1 month ago

If Trump cured cancer the leftist media could complain about the reduced jobs for oncologists. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Why? 

Think about it. 

Their only hope to get Trump out is (drum roll~~~) JOE BIDEN!!!

Wouldn't you be getting nervous about now?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.