Are Trump supporters trying to turn this board into some kind of Anti-Black forum? ?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Who is anti-black? Looks like the model for a democrat world, the Seattle CAZ/CHOP has ended. Not because of the racist segregation, or the police brutality of their own deputized police force (killing 2 blacks), but only because they threatened damage to Mayors house...PARTY OVER and the Summer of Love has ended.  

• 1 month ago

No, though I do understand how a brainwashed left-wing sheep would believe that, since they've been indoctrinated to believe any criticism of any black person (except for conservative ones, who are always "tokens" and "uncle Toms", right?) is anti-black.

Criticizing the BLM movement is not being anti-black at all.  It is just being clear-eyed and reality-based.

Talking about the social pathologies that cripple poor urban black communities isn't "anti-black", it is simply having the power of observation and pointing out what is doing the most harm to those communities.

Opposing reparations isn't "anti-black", it simply recognizes that it is wrong to punish by taxation people who didn't do any harm to blacks and reward people who weren't harmed.

If you're able to, I'd like to hear your arguments to support this misplaced belief this board is "anti-black."

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Most of us are growing intolerant of racism and it's many roads of innuendo. We better get used to the conflict. The people on the "black lives don't matter to me" team w/ the racists are being targeted ... enough is enough. The amount of these people contributes to the proliferation of racism. If one doesn't join the activism against racism, they will be viewed accordingly.

• 1 month ago

I have been getting the impression the Left and their mainstream media have been running an anti-Black campaign , what with all the rioting , looting , arson , vandalism , assault and murder .

Seriously , with what the Democrats are doing to themselves , why would Conservatives need to lift a finger ?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Are Biden supporters trying to turn this board into some kind of anti-white forum?

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

You mean the way democrats have been doing for years. Nope, now put on your pointy hat and go burn a cross in honor of democrat Robert Byrd.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.