Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 month ago

Would you allow your bf to sleepover with his girl friends? ?

This guy I’ve been seeing has been telling me how he’s so loyal and he wants me to trust me he told me he was cheated on and he would never do that. Basically there are these 2 girls he talks to he says he only likes as friends and is apart of their friend group. When one of their names popped up on his phone he lied and said it was some old lady from Omegle who was funny like????? I’m not dumb. They all hung out and partied last night and all slept together. He told me they’re just pretty popular girls he doesn’t want them, so what am I, a loser?!?! I told him it makes me uncomfortable/disgusted and he just says it’s no big deal and I’m so complicated. I don’t have any male friends but if I did I’m sure he wouldn’t like it. What would you do or feel in my situation? He already told me he loved me after a few months but I know he doesn’t or else he would respect my feelings more. Would you stay or leave?

Is it really possible that you can be SO stupid as to not be able to figure this out for yourself?  You're being played for the sucker you let yourself be.  The guy's a loser & a parasite.  You need that trash in your life like you need the plague bacillus.  

Don't just leave, run. Run like from a crashing aircraft. Seriously, don't make my mistake- staying with cheaters like that will scar you for life. I would do that as well. 

leave...he definitely had sex with one or both of them...you already know this in your heart... and Im sorry..i know it hurts...what more proof would you need?  to actually catch them in bed having sex..?

No I wouldn't let him?

• Leto

Trust but verify.  At the very least he doesn't seem to realize or care about how this looks to you or makes you feel.  That's not a sign of respect and at the very least he needs to do better.

It's time to decide if this is a deal breaker or not.  You need to talk to him about boundaries and expectations in your relationship.  Compromise should not be one sided and there are lines neither of you should cross.

Best of luck but it may be time you found someone who treats and respects you a bit more than he has thus far.

• Linda

I think he could be telling the truth but he sounds weird and he has strange ways of looking at the world and relationships. He feels that by partying with them, he is somehow popular and it makes him feel good about himself. But he sounds too immature to have a girlfriend like you. He doesn't want to settle down. I'd dump him and not give any excuse. He'll be a little hurt but be out there next weekend partying with his "friends." You'll have peace of mind. 

I wouldn't trust that... seems sketchy. I also wouldn't feel comfortable with my man sleeping over at other girls places. Also red flag since he lied about who was texting him. I'd dump him if I were you.

depends how much you trust him