Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentMilitary · 1 month ago

Why is the Trump administration ignoring Russia paying for the assassination of US troops?

The uproar against Benghazi was a nonstop shitshow, but now there is silence 

Update:

How many times was Hillary Clinton investigated for the incident at Benghazi? At least eight or more times and there was no evidence of wrong doing on her part.  

Trump needs to appear before the American people and explain why he did not do anything about Russia paying the Taliban to kill American soldiers. He needs to stop insulting the American people by saying that he did not know anything about this and tell the truth, a word that does not exist in his vocabulary.  

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

You bed-wetters,  you'll believe anything that comes from your news leaders.

There was no bounty on American servicemembers.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

He's not. He wasn't briefed about it. US intelligence was in the process of investigating the claims that Russia paid afghan fighters to kill American troops. So far, they haven't verified the claim.

• 1 month ago

Because if YOU WEREN'T A BRAINWASHED FAKE NEWS BELIEVING TROLL you would know it's under investigation as to who started the rumor to find the facts... LIKE THE RUSSIAN COLLUSION.,. ITS FAKE NEWS until facts come out.

• 1 month ago

Because Trump has already mentally checked out of the job. 

He knows he's losing in November and just wants to play golf until then. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Age too well lol...

Attachment image
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Blah, blah, blah. More trolling BS.

• 1 month ago

I think that the lack of credible evidence, as reported by our intelligence agencies, has a lot to do with it.

- well, that an the fact that it  was the NY Whines that broke the story with their "unverified anonymous sources".

- BUT my guess is that it isn't being "ignored", it is being quietly investigated by the Intelligence Community to find out IF there is any truth to it....Somethings are Classified and not released to the Public for a reason.

• BB
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I didn't realize that there was overwhelming, corroborating evidence to support that claim.  

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I think he's calling it a hoax.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Because he knows he fvcked up majorly .

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.