Would you like to wake up in a different country,or are you happy where you are?

14 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

Nothing would give me more pleasure than to wake up well away from the country I'm in....I'm disgusted with our politics,and the people who lay down the laws are nothing but a disgrace......the only things that concern them are themselves and the amount of money they can get for their fat back pockets.

• P
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

My bank is here       

• 1 month ago

certainly not while covid  is about.. we dont have that many here  but over seas  its rife

• Kathy
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I am happy where I am.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Yes, that would be great.   I'd like to go see my sister or brother back in the states again.   Quite the trip from Italy. 

• 1 month ago

I'm happy where I am now. 

• hannah
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I am more than happy where I am. 

• 1 month ago

Happy where I am. The entire world is already suffering from health loss, financial loss, and rioting/looting. I have enough to deal with as it is. Why would I add to that list by teleporting myself into another country and turning myself into an illegal immigrant where I can’t read or speak the native language.

• 1 month ago

OK-ish with where I am.  No country is all heaven on earth.  all got their bad , good and indifferent sides.

Peace.

• 1 month ago

I WOULD LOVE TO SEE ITALY BUT I WISH TO LIVE IN AMERICA..

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.