Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Notice to all homosexuals, engaging in sexual activities with someone who is not a partner, will pass COVID19 and you will kill grandma?

You should be banned from doing so right now, because ... you know .. if having a bar b que passes this virus, then sexual activity sure as heck does. 

I was told by a leftist that this should be posted and tell this to everyone. 

Also, I was told by leftists, unless you are rioting and looting, you are not protected from COVID19, ...., so if you are going to engage in sexual activities, ..., make sure to only do so while rioting and looting.

John W, No, ,I meant to target homosexuals here.  You see John W, I was TOLD by leftists it is WRONG to tell homosexuals not to engage in sexual activities with non-partners because of AIDS (which I agree), BUT it is OK to put any restriction to your wee little heart's desire to ANYBODY, like... targeting Trump supporters, ... if you say COVID19. 

I wanted to see if you truly believe that, but it appears you do not. 

Note Johnnyboy, that YOU lefitsts are talking about Trump supporters specifically and targetting them.  Given the YOUTH are dong this around the nation (and youth tend to be more liberal) and you say nothing about them.....

The leftists rule is target anyone you want, ... as long as you say COVID19, because it shows you care.

Is that not the rule? I thought it was wrong, but you are telling me it is moral. 

Johnnyboy, Are you really telling me that you HATE homosexuals so much that you would not want to target a warning to them, like this? You want them to die? WOW are you disgusting. 

NO Johnnyboy, my ONLY point is to SHOW your hypocrisy and to SHOW that YOU KNOW it is wrong. OF COURSE, we should never tell homosexuals that they can't engage in sex. OFFUCKINGCOURSE. THAT is the point. You KNOW what is right and REFUSE to follow it because TDS. 

PEOPLE GET TO MAKE THEIR OWN CHOICES!!! That is your standard with LGBT, ... AND MY STANDARD TOO. So STOP with your BS. That is either the standard or it is not. Do you want what happens when this is not the standard?

I supported gay marriage FOR THE SAME REASON that I can have a fvcking bar b que with it being your goddamn business. 

This applies equally to heterosexuals having sex.

• indeed

Why are you so upset with homosexuals? You sure are hung up about sex. Is that because you're a pedophile who feels it's necessary to scream you're not with your profile name?

"The answerer doth protest too much, methinks"

ADD:You weren't told anything by leftists. Stop your lyin.

• Strega

Ok, smart. Because "... you know .." Like you said , killing grandma was the plan the whole time. Yep, uh uh, you are not being targeted.

• John W

You're advocating no sexual activity for anyone if I read that right. You didn't mean to be homophobic and single out homosexuals, right?

So, you are saying you are gay and sleep with your grandma?

Come out of the closet already and have your BBQ, nobody gives a chit what you do.

Ok grandma, call your daughter and tell her the new meds are not working.