Conservatives, why do you keep supporting Trump?

You have a way out. Just join the Lincoln Project so you can still pretend to have some spine and a way to be a good person while calling yourself conservative.

• Greg
    Favorite Answer

As a conservative, I support Trump because he is a racist, like me. I also like the fact that he lies to the American public.

Personally, I support Trump because I think he is the right president to have during this time. I believe who becomes president is all about timing. 

I believe that Joe Biden becoming president this year would be catastrophic. I believe that maybe in the future he could be a great president, but currently I do not think he would be a good fit. 

My fear is that if Biden becomes president, the left will have way too much control and Biden will allow it. I do not think Biden has enough of a spine to go against people who are in the wrong, especially if they're from his own party. 

With Biden as president, chaos would ensue. 

That being said, I respect all those who feel the opposite. The beauty of our country is that we are allowed to disagree with one another. People forget how much of a privilege that is. 

because Trump's demographic is a conservative. Why don't democrats vote for him? There are no other conservative presidents with the slightest chance of winning, so conservatives have no option besides trump

why are you not supporting him

• kswck2

The main problem with you Democrats is that you only see what is in front of you at any given moment. Trump had the lowest unemployment rate among blacks an minorities in decades, was trying to even the playing field with Chinese imports, put America first instead of giving lip service to everyone. 

Just today there is an article making its way around that says that Gilead Sciences is Only selling possible vaccines to Americans. Well, just a few months ago, China had that Monopoly and was threatening to withhold drugs From the Americans. I don't see any mention of that anymore. He is for America First, and I support that. 

Joining some project won't defeat the leftist/globalists. That is my #1 concern.  I'd rather it wasn't Trump, but no other person with the backbone to stand against them has come forward.

Many of them think the only other alternative is Pedo Joe.

But I’ll be voting Third Party

The Lincoln Project is a group that would bring a deck of cards to a street fight.

WE the Real Republicans are fighting the greatest evil the US has even known; a gun is more an appropriate tool as opposed to rude card playing.  

Because, unlike some traitorous bass turds we are loyal to our leader.

The Lincoln Project is nothing more than bitter Never Trumpers. They are not relevant. The future of America is President Trump and his Republican supporters.