Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthOther - Health · 1 month ago

Please help me. I’m becoming depressed...?

I felt different lately after smoking white runtz gas 🤦🏽‍♀️ I stopped smoking weed on March 21 because I went back home due to my university closing due to COVID-19. I usually smoked weed off campus with my friends and the next few days I would be fine. On June 2nd, I started smoking weed again and I felt fine. A few days later (I would say June 7th or 8th), I start feeling strange. I felt a bit dizzy and feel like I was there but not really there...I still can function and I’m still a chatterbox and I still can watch tv, but I’ve been feeling more lethargic and it’s like my vision was a tiny bit altered? I’m not sure if I have derealization (from what I’ve been researching. I think I had something similar once when it was my first time, but it went away after a few days. I started feeling a lot better and my mind was more clear on June 14 after hitting the gym. I stopped going to the gym and now I feel like I’m back in the same problem. Can someone please help me? Multiple people explained I’m fine and this is normal, but I still would like to ask other people...

I think the new strain was just too strong for me since my tolerance went down? 

There are no answers yet.
Be the first to answer this question.