Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Do you feel guilty for being white?

I don't feel guilty for being white, or for being born at a time of unprecedented prosperity in the US, living in a nice house all my life, finding decent employment, etc. etc.

But I DO see those as privileges, built-in advantages.  And I feel a responsibility towards those who weren't so fortunate as I.  And I understand that a lot of this was just because I was male and white.

If you were born totally able-bodied but you had a brother born with some disability, wouldn't you feel a responsibility to help him out?

not at all. nor am I "proud" to be white. 

I feel unjustly hated, accused of atrocities and discriminated against just because I am white by insane liberals and mostly criminal blacks.

I'm a lefty who thinks all people should be judged individually on the content of character. I don't feel guilty for being white. I played the hand I was dealt and didn't oppress anyone along the way.

No.                                                  

• Matt

That's silly.   

• Desire

Never!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!