what does it mean when you get annoyed when people grin or laugh?

when i'm going through hard times in life and i see men and women grin, laugh etc...it feels mocking towards me and i soon feel annoyed and hate them for doing that....hate their grins and laughter...and i find it hard to control my emotions....i feel like beating their brains out..

is this a form of jealousy or an evil feeling? either way how can i fix it and not feel like this towards people?

im a male in my forties to add.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

You are assuming people are laughing at you, without evidence or fact and if you are carrying that much anger within you, there is going to be an underlying cause/trigger for its existence.  Consider seeking professional help so you can better understand and why you react in this way.  Identifying the cause of your anger will allow you to process and you can also learn important coping strategies for when you are in social settings.

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

maybe youre jealous of them

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Stop posting please.

Ignore them, walk past them, people have a right to smile and laugh.

Beating the s..t out of people will land you in jail..

Please also see a psychiatrist about your severe anger and paranoia.

We cannot help you here, please seek medical help.

• 1 month ago

Please stop posting about this, ravenhill. You've told us several times that you have a mental condition and that you KNOW your reactions are often irrational.

Avoid looking at people, or take a breath before you do, and let it out as you look at them; that'll help you relax.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Foofa
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Getting "annoyed" just means you're down and don't want to see others being happy. Feeling like "beating their brains in" means you have some serious mental health problems and need to be in treatment before you kill someone. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.