Anonymous

I think these people are weird..... is it true?

no..... not "Black Lives matter"   but people in Indo.nesia.    They talk weird.  Evey conversation is like a guessing game.   

Example:

Indonesian: "Are you a college student?" (they guess my age is still early 20s, I was 31 at the time)

Me: "Do I look like college student?"

Indonesian: "You look fresh" (broken english for young look but other people know I was 31)

Me: "Fresh like fish?"

Indonesian: **confused**

Me: "Do you go to college?"

Indonesian: "No"

Me: "You look like a student..."

Indonesian: "I look older than you"  (at this time I know he got the maturity of a 10 year old boy)

Me: LEFT the loser....

This indonesian needs to learn that college student is between 19 to 24 and not 31 and learn to ask politely rather than guessing people's age.   It was actually happened to me in Kuta, Bali. 

@sam: you dont understand.   The indo guy is a jerk.   He treated you like a young college dude so he can be "rude".   Understand about the culture.   It is not the same as giving a complement.

• sam

I would not be offended by someone asking me at any age if I were a college student. Isn't it good to look young? 

Personally I am terrible at identifying people's ages. 

Blacks for being taking by Arab slave owners