Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureEtiquette · 1 month ago

I feel I am a person others do not want to talk to or be friends with, how to fix this?

They are happy to say hello, but want no more that.

I have tried.

It hurts watching others in real life laugh

I am notdepressed i am unlikeable

Many people are unlucky enough to be unlikeable.

Only you can know how much effort you have put into trying to connect with others, so think back to what you have previously done and reflect on whether there is anything you said/did which could possibly have been misunderstood or misinterpreted.  Think about what you could do differently moving forward.  Also, look at your mindset.  You believe you are unlikeable and that attitude is inevitably going to be picked up on by other people.  If you believe in yourself, others will too.  Look at joining a local community group, where you can people your own age or take up a hobby/interest where you can meet like-minded people.  Additionally, consider doing volunteer work where your social connections can expand. Ultimately, you decide how you want to live.  Your current situation does not need to stay the same.

maybe you should get a dog, people will be walking up to you to meet him and you'll make friends that way

Get treated for your depression.  Nothing will change until you have overcome it.

• martin

You need to decide what it is in life that is very important to you, and stick to that whatever it may be.  Then you find peace and happiness, and everyone will want to be with you.