Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 1 month ago

is it ok to be white these days?

21 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

of course, white color is depending on your personality.

• LM440
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

It is always OK to be whatever race you are.  The problem is when other people have a problem with a race that is different from theirs.  The best presentation anyone can make is simply being who they are.

• Rick
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I get what you're saying - it almost seems wrong to be white now.  But there's nothing wrong with being white.  Being tolerant and understanding of non-whites is what matters.  If the latest 'revolution' is successful and I hope it will be, prejudice based on a person's skin color may disappear forever.  That would make this world a far better place.

• 1 month ago

All men are born equal

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

I am who I am ...lol...I was born like this , so for me , of course it is. Then if I am not speaking of myself but of whites in general, even though I know many good white people , I know people of many dif races as well. I have to think in white people , i see more defects. They seem to have more intelligence about things and making money but not as smart and caring about people  , at the same time they are more menacing , more greedy, more willing or it just flat out happens ,  more turn bad or to the dark side than other races. 

• 1 month ago

We should just stop production of white people.  <3 ;) #killallmen

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

No, Society wants you to hate your skin tone. Being a minority nowadays grants you status.

• 1 month ago

What would you do, if it is not okay?

• 1 month ago

Of course it is. The BLM protests, or anything else like them, aren't trying to say it's not okay to be white, they're simply protesting for equality. It's okay to be white, the only thing that's different is being white comes with privilege, and being a POC does not. There's nothing wrong with being any race. Don't listen to people who say otherwise.

• Orla
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

How do you mean ?   Are you being picked on lately ??

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.