Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 8 months ago

Do gay men suck d i c k better than straight women?

Please- this is a men's only question.

Favorite Answer

They do. The reason being they actually like to suck di ck and they actually like to swallow a big old gooey wad of semen. 

sure guys do guys best love taking it deep and swallow the big c load  so yummy

• ron h

In porn, it sure looks like it. I dunno that I've ever seen a woman who seems to love the dik as much as porn men do.  Of course, in porn, they wouldn't show men who are BAD at suckin' 

• kswck2

Only men knw how to please a Man. Just like Only women know how to please a woman. 

IDK, probably.

They have the same equipment, so I'd guess they have an "instinctive" knowledge of what a guy likes.

But I'd also say, if you're with a woman who actually likes doing it... it's probably just as good if not better.

Probably... but no thanks. I'll still take a nincompoop woman

From experience we know what it feels like and what it takes to be please.  A woman can never know.