Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Why do republicans kick and scream when told to wear a mask?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

How long will this last? If a vaccine doesn't work or is never developed, which I suspect will happen, will we have to wear masks forever? At the least, I won't be flying on airplanes if forced to wear a mask for an entire flight.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

The same reason dems think you should be more worried about whats in their pants and the color of their skin than their policies. 

What they dont? As I said, same reason. 

• Jeff S
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Just another fake issue created by Republicans to keep people divided!

It's what they've been doing since the 1970s!

Abortion- Pro-life people said if you didn't support them you're proabortion!

Second amendment- NRA has been insinuating since the 1970s democrats are conspiring to repeal the second amendment to confiscate everyone's guns! Since they've never found any proof they've insinuated ALL proposed gun legislation is an attack on it!

Immigration- Republicans have been whining about illegal immigration since Reagan gave them amnesty in the 1980s! Reagan supposedly did it for a clean slate in negotiations. However ever since then Republicans have failed to any 'good faith' negotiations!

Reagan was the first president to push the national debt over a trillion dollars! Since then every Republican president has increased the deficits through tax cuts at the beginning of their presidency!

• Mike
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

We dont .......................................

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Because contards are self absorbed stupid whiny babies who don't give a damn about anyone other than themselves.

Attachment image
  • 1 month ago

It shows they don't care about other people.  Nothing new there.

• ?
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

They are not very bright.

Attachment image
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

They don’t care about their own safety, forget about anyone else’s. They think they can shoot the virus with their guns...

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Trump said wearing a mask is gay.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.