Are all homosexual men tender? ?

From what I've seen on tv homosexuals act delicate, both on reality and entertainment.

Is that a typical thing or are there some who are like the usual "rough and tough" hetero men. And are there delicate hetero men too?

• Paul

Many of them tend to be effeminate, but not all of them.

• Lili

That's a stereotype.  Homosexual men range widely in terms of personality and behavior.  Most you couldn't tell from straight men in any way. They are not "delicate".

And most straight men are not "rough and tough".  Their behavior is very ordinary.

I've worked with a few and can say they never came across as 'delicate'. Many were proper b*tches though . . .   

My best buddy is 100% gay, and he's the type of guy most big tough guys wouldn't mess with.  He's got a full beard, massive shoulders and a deep voice, and he's not easily intimidated by any means.  

But he's got a huge heart, and he's not afraid to show that part of himself either.  That's the part that made him my best male buddy, in fact.

The homosexual men in prison aren't 'delicate.' You wouldn't want to get in a fight with them.

Some homosexual men embrace and celebrate their masculinity. You should visit a bar for bears and see the other side of the male homosexual community.

Heterosexual men can be 'delicate,' too.

• reme_1

Everybody is different. Some gay men are macho and can be tough and some guys prefer not being so rough. 

• Sam

that guy who you think is the usual "rough and tough" hetero man,  he is probably gay.   

The only way you can know for sure that someone is gay is to ask the person.  He might be honest with you and he might not, for a number of reasons.  

You can not tell by looking at someone.  For instance, just because some people might have what is considered as having feminine mannerisms, doesn't mean they are gay. 

And just because some might act like tough burly lumbermen, doesn't mean they are straight. 

Well, you get your information from TV, so who can argue with the veracity of that?  I guess that the "rough and tough" stereotype of the "hetero" male still exists - with some.

i am not a canibal dont speak to me this way

I guess you’ve never seen the gay biker bears at a bike rally.