If Hitler and the Nazis won WWII would Europeans have colonized space by now?

26 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Yes, probably would have cured cancer and eradicated aids by now too. 

• 1 month ago

What, you haven't heard of the secret Nazi base on the Moon?

• 1 month ago

Humankind has seemed to progress on the basis of conflict.  After WW2, you had the cold war.  Of course, for us to have colonised space by now, we would have been required to do two things differently.  Firstly, we would have needed to cancel wasteful consumerism without killing national growth,.  Human's haven't gotten smart there yet.  Secondly, given that our realistic technology is likely hundreds of years away from this, the level of technological growth needed compared to reality, how would they have done this?

I think a smarter question would be, given that we're going to deplete all of our resources & effectively wipe civilisation out before we get there, would any other possible WW2 scenario provided a different outcome than what we're going to suffer?

For Hitler, it would be a starting point of asking of who would have taken over after they killed him, otherwise the answer would be a firm no way ever (he would have gotten rid of anybody who was too smart - like he did to retain power in the first place).

• John
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

doubt it. what you think anyone would have obeyed the nutzo usurpers? even without allied intervention the nutzo party wouldnt have gotten control of europe.  they and hitler had no ruling rights

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT HITLER'S PLANS WERE IF HE WON WORLD WAR II?

• 1 month ago

Depends on if they thought anything useful or important was in space. Hitler did have expeditions to, for instance, search for openings into the interior of Earth at the poles, for example. The Nazis were known to have dabbled in the occult, so possibly that would be a motivating factor, in your scenario.

• 1 month ago

Pointless question as the Germans were never going to win WW2.

• 1 month ago

Maybe.  If Hitler had decided on starting a "Space Force" it might have taken on a life of its own. 

• Mark
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Probably not. Humans are rather sedentary, and the only reason the US sent people to the moon was because of the so-called "space race" between the US and the USSR.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I've got genital warts and it burns when I pee. Now, don't you wanna grow up to be just like me?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.