Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsMedia & Journalism · 1 month ago

How to fight anti white bias in the media?

I don't fight an intellectual duel with unarmed people.

adjust thinking to be in line with our Creator's - https://www.jw.org/en/library/magazines/g201404/ra...

Here's a plan, Stan:  Why don't you show me just ONE example of "anti-white bias" in any media, anywhere, ever.  Then, I might take you (a bit) seriously.  Unless & until that happens, I'll go on knowing that you're just another A$$HOLE who's full of feces.    

Whites need to stop accepting and even promoting discrimination against whites.   Being a majority, whites could easily boycott media and businesses that are biased against whites.   

When a cop kills a white person, people need to make the same stunk about it as when a black is killed, etc.   

I have a feeling it has gone too far. The likes of the BBC have sunk so far I think they have gone beyond repair. A good move would be to join the Defund the BBC campaign. 

You can't fight it because media would rather beat up on whites rather than be accused of being racist, since whites take no notice of being called names or verbal abuse dished out by none whites , its always seemed to me that none whites have never understood the "that sticks and stones can break bones  but names can never hurt me" unless im agreat big cry baby of course who snivels at the least little insult or jibe. 

don't watch/listen/read whatever they are selling .....................

Set your time machine to 1863 and jump inside.

not sure if you can