Was Michael Jackson really a serial rapist/child molester?

I'd very much like to think that MJ was innocent because a lot of people say they did a lot of research on him. I did some research as well, and watched a couple of documentaries. I still have my doubts since a lot of other people say he really was guilty and that the only reason he was found not guilty was because of insufficient evidence. I imagine some say that Jackson was very much like Ted Bundy and John Wayne Gacy the two being serial rapists/murderers. The only difference being is that MJ never killed anybody like Bundy and Gacy did. I guess Michael Jackson is a very touchy subject. I like some of his music, and I'm trying to do some critical thinking without jumping on the bandwagon. What do you think? I have a couple books about MJ such as Redemption, and The Michael Jackson Conspiracy.

Favorite Answer

No, he was not.

MJ was a definitely a pedophile. As to the extent of his kink or possible crimes committed against boys, I seriously the public will ever know.